BRIDGE BUILDING GROUP STUDY: What LIES Between Us
To be effective bridge builders, it is important to better understand that which has caused division. Because most of us don’t know the whole story of race, we lack the ability to move forward in grace-filled bridge building. The “What LIES Between Us” group study will guide us through a foundational race education, self-reflection and group discussion that will help foster healing and change within ourselves and our community.
· Video series “Race: The Power of an Illusion” with accompanying book “What LIES Between Us” by Dr. Lucretia Carter Berry.
· Majority of discussion will be about what we learn, not what we think we know.
· $15 includes a workbook for each participant.
· Children’s Ministry provided for infant through 6th grade.
· Jr. & Sr. High Students are encouraged to participate in the group study.
- $15 – Participant
- $0 – Nursery/Preschool Ministry (infant-5yrs)
- $0 – GoKids Ministry (6yrs-6th grade)